VIII ЧЕМПИОНАТ И ПЕРВЕНСТВО МИРА / соревнования 2011 годДата: 22.05.2011
Возраст: 1999 г.р. и старше
Место проведения: г.Санкт-Петербург
22 May 2011 ( day 1 )
* arriving and accommodating the national Ukado & Kempo/Kenpo teams.
* 2 pm - 8 pm / Official Registration of Competitors (Official checking of competitors names/age category/weight category , official checking of the competing diagrams for Traditional and Fighting Kempo divisions , paying competition fees , paying accommodation and food packs ) .
Note 1 : The team leaders or their delegates will stay together with their competitors during the official registration . All team leaders will come with the stamp and copies from the ID or similar of their national kempo/kenpo organization . Also for the efficiency each team will come with a list with all their team members , numbers of rooms requested( the price of the room include breakfast and dinner ) , numbers of competitors for the competition fees .
Note 2: The Weight check-in will be made in pants and not in underwear for keeping the decency of the event . Each competitor must present an identification document and a medical document for proving he is in good medical conditions for competing.
23 May 2011 ( day 2 )
* 10 am - 12 pm / Traditional Kempo Referee Course ministered by Mr. Codi Duyster , the IKF Traditional Kempo Chairman of Referees . All national team coaches and captains of teams must attend this referee course.
* 2 pm – 4 pm / Fighting Kempo Referee Course ministered by Mr. Razvan Vovcenco , the IKF Fighting Kempo Chairman of Referees . All national team coaches and captain of teams must attend this referee course.
Note 1: In order to act as an referee in the IKF competitions your candidate must be licensed and authorized by the IKF Chairmen of Referees ( Mr. Duyster for Traditional Kempo and Mr. Razvan Vovcenco for Fighting Kempo ) after attending the referees course .
Note 2: Each country must bring inside of the WKC-2011 at least 2 referees. A country who will not bring inside at least 2 authorized referees will have no right to contest in any way the referees/judges decisions during the tournament.
* 5 pm – 8 pm / IKF Congress . Meeting with all team leaders or their delegates . Just 2 team leaders/country will be allowed to this meeting . Everybody can speak but just one vote/country(Full-Right member) will count . There will be not allowed questions or answers for persons who don’t speak English if they will not have their own translater .
1. Introduction of IKF new-coming members .
2. Introduction of the special guests .
3. Proposals for improving IKF activity .
4. The international calendar for 2012 .
5. Last informations to all leaders about how it will work everything during the WKC 2011 ( equipment , diagrams , decency ...... ) .
Note : In order to be very efficient in this meeting please make your homework’s and let us know very fast about your proposals , ideas ...)
24 – 26. May. 2011 ( day 2,day3,day4 )
TRADITIONAL KEMPO CHAMPIONSHIPS & FIGHTING KEMPO CHAMPIONSHIPS
27 May 2011 (day 5)
· Departing teams
Note: This Schedule might have small changes. In that case, the Organizing Committee will inform all teams in the right time.
The 8th IKF World Kempo Championships 2011
- Juniors 14-16 years old (14 and15 y.o.), 16-18 years old (16 and 17 y.o.)
- Seniors 18-37 years old
- Seniors/Masters +38 years old
WEIGHT CATEGORIES for Juniors and Seniors
Weight categories :
WEIGHT CATEGORIES for Masters
Weight categories :
TRADITIONAL KEMPO / small resume :
* Kata (Individual and Synchron)
* Weapon Kata
* Weapon Self-Defense
FIGHTING KEMPO / small resume :
* Semi-Kempo (stand-up fighting/ touchpointed system)
* Kempo K-1 (stand-up fighting wearing boxing gloves)
* Knockdown (stand-up and groundfighting/ empty hands / no punches to the head )
* Full-Kempo / Ukado (stand-up and ground-fighting with full-contact strikes wearing empty-hand gloves / no punches in groundfighting )
* Submission Kempo (groundfighting without strikes).
3. One competitor can compete in all Traditional Kempo divisions and just in 3 divisons in Fighting Kempo.
The 8th IKF World Kempo Championships 2011 will proceed according to the IKF rules.You can find all the details about the rules at: www.kempoikf.com
К списку мероприятий